The Bed and Breakfast offers four double rooms distributed between the two homestead cabins.
The “Sten” homestead is the main farm house, and contains:
– A bakery kitchen, where the breakfast buffet is served
– A living room with open fireplace and a small library
– A winter garden where you can enjoy meals and spend late evenings
Two bedrooms on the second floor:
“Anna”: Two single beds, restroom with cold water and urine toilet, two wicker chairs and a table.
“Adel”: Double bed, restroom with cold water and urine toilet, two wicker chairs and a table.
In the garden, only a few steps away from the house, you will find the
– Bathhouse: a bathroom with shower and wood-fired sauna with resting room.
– Toilet house: a modern composting toilet, where each bedroom has its own compartment.
The “Løken” homestead offers:
– A bathroom with shower and urine toilet
– Two bedrooms on the second floor with wall-mounted recess beds.
- The bedrooms are only accessible by a narrow and steep staircase, which requires full physical mobility.
- Our accommodation is based on calm recreation, and thus is not suitable for smaller children. Youngsters who are interested in nature are very welcome.
- We offer internet access, but no television or radio.
The farm generates its electricity from solar energy, so we are not dependent on outside supplierstment